Musings

These are my random thoughts. I like to pretend to be very intellectual. Sometimes my posts are deep and sometimes they are about the weather, but they are always worth reading ;)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friday's Fun Factoids

First two days of school are over! I had one class Wednesday and four yesterday. And best of all I have no classes today!!! So far all of my courses seem relatively easy and it seems like only one of my teachers will be boring.

Moving in went fairly well. Just a lot of carrying stuff around but over all, Henceforth's move in to the dorm went much more smoothly than mine.

It has been nice to get back into a routine again. I live much better with a schedule.

Monday I stayed up for twenty-eight hours straight in line for tickets to our season opener againt Alabama but it was a lot of fun. The line wrapped more than halfway around the stadium and it was like a giant party all night long.

So I'll fill you in later when I'm not really tired. Here are this Friday's Fun Factoids.

1.) Last week I watched all six seasons of Sex and the City on DVD. It took up the majority of my time during the entire week.
2.) I don't remember anything from FCA last night because I was very worried that the ginormous bugs in the grass I had to sit in were crawling up my pants.
3.) I loved sleeping in my own bed this last week. I had forgotten how much I missed it.
4.) But I have yet to make my bed once this week. I'm usually very good about doing it.
5.) I already have seventeen chapters of reading in various books for homework after only two days of classes.
6.) I need to give my car a bath badly. Black looks dirty so easily.
7.) I wear earrings everyday... they are a necessity to me.
8.) 8 days till Clemson vs. Alabama season opener!!!
9.) My bedroom is pink and brown.
10.) I love shrimp sauce at Japanese restaurants.
11.) The third toe on my left foot is longer than the second one.

And on that random note... Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness...i've totally had that bug crisis before...especially at camp :)