Musings

These are my random thoughts. I like to pretend to be very intellectual. Sometimes my posts are deep and sometimes they are about the weather, but they are always worth reading ;)

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday's Fun Factoids

1.) I love it in movies and tv shows when the guy calls his girlfriend/lover "kid". Like "here's looking at you kid" from Casablanca.
2.) Getting a corner spot in the parking lot. You know so that you only have a car on one side of you.
3.) It is exactly 222 miles from my house to my apartment at school.
4.) I'm going to see Hootie and the Blowfish tonight!!! yay!
5.) I'm going to school tomorrow! yay!
6.) I hate pennies... I have a jar full of them. I never ever use pennies!
7.) I hate wearing socks and watches. Too bad for me that with nursing I have to wear them both everyday!! ;)
8.) I like my steak medium-rare.
9.) My black eye has turned a different color everyday this week... first blue, then red, now it's black... next is green and then yellow (can't wait for that stage, ha).
10.) My fingernails are painted black right now and I love it!
11.) I would do almost anything for a full body massage right now!! Seriously!

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be busy moving myself and my sister into school. Thankfully all I have to do is put my clothes back in my closet. My sister on the other hand has to move EVERYTHING... yay... sike!

Monday's post is sure to be exciting because exciting things happen at school not in Flowertown! Goodbye Ville! Hello Tigertown!

4 comments:

Pleasant Living said...

Good luck moving back into school. I remember those days. Can't say that I miss them.

ALF said...

How did you get a black eye? Did I miss that?

xxxx said...

I would LOVE a massage too!

I broke my cheekbone in high school (got hit by a line drive playing softball) and had a black eye for MONTHS!

Whitney said...

Good luck on the big move! :) I always got so anxious for school/college to start back up. Ah, the butterflies.