Musings

These are my random thoughts. I like to pretend to be very intellectual. Sometimes my posts are deep and sometimes they are about the weather, but they are always worth reading ;)

Friday, April 25, 2008

Last Days

Today is the official last day of classes before exams start tomorrow. On the way to school this morning, Prissy turned to me and said "This is sad, we are getting old!". At first we both laughed but then realized that half of our college experience is almost over. I'm not really sure where the time has gone. On one hand I am ready to graduate and not have to take classes anymore but one the other, I'm going to miss the college lifestyle.
This past week has been crazy with everyone preparing for finals and making summer plans. Yet it only just sank in this morning that I only have one more week before I go home. It is also strange to think that when I come back this fall, Henceforth will be joining me. I think we will have a better relationship when we live in the same town but not the same house ;)
I am cherishing my last days here in Tigertown this semester with my best friends. I'm going to miss them this summer but thankfully they all live in SC for the most part so visits will be in order. I'm probably most excited about going to Dave Matthews July 4th with Miss Moon and Lucky Lime! I'm looking forward to spending time at home and with my family and just relaxing in the comfort of home for a few months.

No comments: